11 March 2018
- Welcome & Introduction to RHC
- Topic 1: Gospel Centrality
- Topic 2: Why Membership & Discipline
- Practical Matters: The Membership Process
18 March 2018
- Topic 3: Discipleship & Sanctification I - Theological Depth
- Topic 4: Discipleship & Sanctification II - Experiential Faith
- Topic 7: Church Governance & Leadership
25 March 2018
- Topic 5: Membership Covenant
- Topic 6: Church Ordinances
- Topic 8: God's Purpose for Us in the City
- Practical Matters / Q&A
Christian Education Classes
2018 CE classes
|Feb 4, 11, 18, 25||Loneliness & Spiritual Friendship||
What does the Bible say about our longing and need for deep, meangingful friendships in life? What has gone wrong, and why do many of us struggle with loneliness even when we are in community? How does the gospel redeem and reshape the way we understand friendship and relate to one another?
This course explores what biblical friendship is and how this grace speaks to the ache of loneliness that we may experience even in the body of Christ.
|*Classes are at RHC on Sundays from 11.30am to 1.00pm unless otherwise stated|
|February Class is open for sign up now!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more enquiries