Welcome to 3rd Congregation
We are so glad that you have visited our site and trust that it will help you to take the next step of visiting one of our services on a Sunday. We pray that RHC may be a place that you grow to love God and become connected to His people in a greater way. No matter who you are, where you come from, or what your background is, you are welcome.
Meet Our Elders
More About Us +
As a church, we are a group of very diverse people who have been brought together and primarily defined by one thing: God’s love displayed to us through his Son Jesus’ death and resurrection for our sakes.
As we believe this good news (or ‘Gospel’) of God’s love, we find that we have the most important thing in common with each other - we have become God’s dearly loved children! God’s love then urges us to live out our lives in radical response to his goodness - by loving him wholeheartedly, being connected to his people and serving others in the world we live in.
What To Expect On Sundays +
We know that visiting a church for the first time can be an unnerving experience, so we'd like to give you a brief run-down of what to expect on a typical Sunday at Redemption Hill Church.
- Each service lasts about 1-1/2 hours, and includes times of singing, praying, preaching, and celebrating the Holy Communion.
- Our music style is contemporary, incorporating both older hymns and newer choruses.
- Preaching is usually expository, in which a passage from the Bible is explained and applied. In this way, we systematically work through books of the Bible together.
- The Holy Communion takes place on most Sundays, and is a visible and tangible way for Christians to remember Jesus' death on our behalf.
All this takes place in a prayerful environment that seeks to be both reverent and joyful, made possible by the good news of Jesus' life, death and resurrection for sinners.
We encourage everyone to stay back after each service for some light refreshments and to catch up with friends or make new ones - community life is important to us!
Kids' Ministry & Youth +
- Greenhouse (Ages: 18 months - 3 years)
- Boathouse (Ages: 4 - 6 years)
- Firehouse (Ages: 7 - 11 years)
Join us this Sunday
Furama City Centre, Level 5 Ballroom
60 Eu Tong Sen Street, Singapore 059804